[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for Ncurses or Pavel Curtis

frotz@drivax.UUCP (Frotz) (06/24/89)

Greetings netlanders,

	I am looking for a pointer to Pavel Curtis, author of
Ncurses.  I am also looking for any information about the status
of Ncurses (read:  PD/some or all rights reserved...).

	Bjorn Larsson and I are attempting to clarify the legal
status of PCCurses and it would certainly help if we could talk to
Pavel Curtis.  Please email myself (or bjorn for European readers)
if you have any information.

	Thanks.  (I am assuming that since this is source related
that this is an appropriate group.  Apologies, if not.)

My address to Bjorn Larsson is:
	amdahl!pyramid!ucsbcsl!cmcvax!dscvax2!infovax!bl

Adjust to suite taste and your site;-)

--Frotz @Digital Research, Incorporated		amdahl!drivax!frotz
	 70 Garden Court, B15			(408) 649-3896
	 Monterey, California  93940		Ask for John Fa'atuai

bl@infovax.UUCP (Bj|rn Larsson) (06/25/89)

In article <4743@drivax.UUCP> frotz@drivax.UUCP (Frotz) writes:

>	Bjorn Larsson and I are attempting to clarify the legal
>status of PCCurses and it would certainly help if we could talk to
>Pavel Curtis.  Please email myself (or bjorn for European readers)
>if you have any information.
>
>My address to Bjorn Larsson is:
>	amdahl!pyramid!ucsbcsl!cmcvax!dscvax2!infovax!bl

My regular e-mail address should NOT go via dscvax2. Please use the
approved ways, which is via mcvax (not cmcvax above) in Holland:

'...!mcvax!kth!sunic!infovax!bl' or (less typing) 'bl@infovox.se'
			  ^				   ^

						Rgds - Bjorn

--
 Bjorn Larsson, INFOVOX AB      :      ...seismo!mcvax!kth!sunic!infovax!bl