[comp.sources.wanted] PATCH

jcs@chinet.UUCP (John C. Sucilla) (05/03/87)

Ok, I found patch, thanks for all the help......
--

                /----------------------------------\
                |        John "C". Sucilla         |

rmr@ncrpcd.UUCP (09/29/87)

could someone send me the source to patch,  to whatever patch level
its currently at, thank you.

			Somewhere out of mind,
			  Roscoe Rush
			  ncr-sd!ncrlnk!ncrpcd!rmr

Hastur@altger.UUCP (Hastur) (09/08/88)

Does anybody have the patch - utility adopted to PC/MSDOS ?
I tried to do that but ran into too much trouble. Any mail
or posting will be granted ( hehe ).

Wolfgang Niebuhr
altger!hastur@unido.uucp

tom@tnosoes.UUCP (Tom Vijlbrief) (09/13/88)

In article <949@altger.UUCP> Hastur@altger.UUCP (Hastur) writes:

>Does anybody have the patch - utility adopted to PC/MSDOS ?
>I tried to do that but ran into too much trouble. Any mail
>or posting will be granted ( hehe ).
>

>Wolfgang Niebuhr
>altger!hastur@unido.uucp

I have a running version. I'll mail the binary to you.
I haven't used it myself since I ported it to MSDOS but others
have. If there is interest I could post it to the net. (Which newsgroup ?)

Tom

Tom Vijlbrief
TNO Institute for Perception
P.O. Box 23				Phone: +31 34 63 62 77
3769 DE  Soesterberg			E-mail: tnosoes!tom@mcvax.cwi.nl
The Netherlands				    or:	uunet!mcvax!tnosoes!tom

mazer@bek-owl.caltech.edu (Jamie Mazer) (02/22/89)

I'm looking for a copy of "patch". Our system doesn't seem to
have it, and I can't find one that can read the current form
of patches distributed on the net. Can anyone tell me where
I can find a recent/current version?

Thanks,
Jamie
  UUCP: {rutgers,ames}!cit-vax!bek-owl!mazer
  ARPA: mazer@bek-owl.caltech.edu
BITNET: jmazer@caltech.bitnet      "There's no Elvis in Michael J. Fox."

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/24/89)

In article <9673@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu>, mazer@bek-owl (Jamie Mazer) writes:
>I'm looking for a copy of "patch"

Anonymous ftp from jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov in /pub/patch.2.0/.

	...tad

ronw@cbnewsk.ATT.COM (ronald.g.wolenty) (06/27/89)

I would like to know where I can find a copy of the patch program.
I have no FTP capability.  Thanks.

Ron Wolenty
inuxy!wolenty

jmasters@pcocd2.intel.com (Justin Masters ) (06/28/89)

In article <552@cbnewsk.ATT.COM> ronw@cbnewsk.ATT.COM (ronald.g.wolenty) writes:
+I would like to know where I can find a copy of the patch program.
+I have no FTP capability.  Thanks.
+
+Ron Wolenty
+inuxy!wolenty

Please send me a copy as well...I don't have this program, and hand patching
is the pits.

"This is the United States calling.
 Are we reaching you?" - Pink Floyd  Justin Masters - jmasters@pcocd2.intel.com