[comp.sources.wanted] termcap routines wanted

chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US (Chip Rosenthal) (07/06/89)

Are the BSD termcap routines (tgetent, tgetstr, et al) distributable?  If
so, could somebody point me towards where I might get them via mail or
anon uucp?  Thanks in advance.
--
Chip Rosenthal / chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom

las) (07/07/89)

In article <277@vector.Dallas.TX.US> chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US (Chip Rosenthal) writes:
>Are the BSD termcap routines (tgetent, tgetstr, et al) distributable?  If
>so, could somebody point me towards where I might get them via mail or
>anon uucp?  Thanks in advance.
>--
>Chip Rosenthal / chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
>"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom

To interested parties, the following is my e-mail replay to Chip:
To: chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US
Subject: Re: termcap routines wanted
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted
Bcc:

In article <277@vector.Dallas.TX.US> you write:
>Are the BSD termcap routines (tgetent, tgetstr, et al) distributable?  If
>so, could somebody point me towards where I might get them via mail or
>anon uucp?  Thanks in advance.
>--
>Chip Rosenthal / chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
>"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom

Hi,

I have a pd termcap(3X) source file written by Norman Azadian using the BSD
4.3 manual description as a spec.  I got it from comp.sources.misc where
it was posted on 16 Mar 88.  The original header shows that it is Volume 2,
issue 77.

His is a port to the PC using Aztec C, but he states that it compiles and
works correctly under BSD 4.3 as well.

regards, Larry
Signed: Larry A. Shurr (cbema!las@att.ATT.COM or att!cbema!las)
Clever signature, Wonderful wit, Outdo the others, Be a big hit! - Burma Shave
(With apologies to the real thing.  The above represents my views only.)
(Please note my mailing address.  Mail sent directly to cbnews doesn't make it.)