[comp.sources.wanted] Where can I find X11R3 for IBM PC?

jester@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Conty) (07/06/89)

Could anyone out there send me the source code
of the Release 3 implementation of X11 for the IBM-PC (and clones)?

Anonymous UUCP would be fine, but I'd prefer a 1/4" tape (tar or cpio format).

Please e-mail, as I usually don't read these newsgroups.

Thanx in advance,
E. Conty
--
Enrique Conty (a.k.a. the Jester)		ARPA:	jester@ihlpl.ATT.COM
Disclaimer: The Jester did it.			UUCP:	..!att!ihlpl!jester

loren@amcom.UUCP (loren cahlander) (07/07/89)

In article <11064@ihlpl.ATT.COM> jester@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Conty) writes:
>Could anyone out there send me the source code
>of the Release 3 implementation of X11 for the IBM-PC (and clones)?
>
>Anonymous UUCP would be fine, but I'd prefer a 1/4" tape (tar or cpio format).

I would also like a copy of this.
--
Loren D. Cahlander                                 AMCOM Software, Inc.
                                                   5555 West 78th St  Suite Q