[comp.sources.wanted] "Infinite" precision math package in C or C++

mpl@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (michael.p.lindner) (07/20/89)

I'm looking for a package to do long precision math (on the order of
50-100 digits of precision) in either floating or fixed point format.
C++ code is preferred, although C is good too, or anything else I can
dig up a compiler for.

Mike Lindner
attunix!mpl

prc@erbe.se (Robert Claeson) (07/21/89)

In article <1174@cbnewsl.ATT.COM> mpl@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (michael.p.lindner) writes:

>I'm looking for a package to do long precision math (on the order of
>50-100 digits of precision) in either floating or fixed point format.
>C++ code is preferred, although C is good too, or anything else I can
>dig up a compiler for.

I'm also interested in such as package. So the usual "me too" rules apply.
Information, packages, pointers, whatever, can be sent to "rclaeson@erbe.se".

--
          Robert Claeson      E-mail: rclaeson@erbe.se
	  ERBE DATA AB