[comp.sources.wanted] Nethack3 - Part02/38 WHERE THE HECK IS IT ????

greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) (07/25/89)

Did anyone happen to get part 2 of this program ?????

This sure seems to occurring rather frequently in this newsgroup.

Pretty aggravating to go through all the trouble of un-archiving all
this stuff just to find out that one part wasn't posted !!!!

How about reposting part 2, or emailing it to me

Thanks in advance

Greg

| Greg Staska                 | e-mail:                            \
| NCR Corporation             | greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM        \________
| Corporate Customer Services | ...!uunet!ncrlnk!ncrcae!cs-col!greg          |
| 3325 Platt Springs Rd.      | ...!ucbvax!sdcsvax!ncr-sd!ncrcae!cs-col!greg |
| West Columbia, S.C. 29169   | ( We just fix'em Ma'am )       ______________|
|_____________________________|________________________________|

livesey@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Martin Livesey) (07/25/89)

In article <67399@yale-celray.yale.UUCP> buck-neena@CS.YALE.EDU (Andrew Solovay) writes:
>In article <TALVOLA.89Jul24133029@janus.berkeley.edu> talvola@janus.berkeley.edu (Erik Talvola) writes:
>>In article <256@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM> greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) writes:
>>

>>   Did anyone happen to get part 2 of this program ?????
>>
>>   This sure seems to occurring rather frequently in this newsgroup.
>>
>>Well, I hate to say this, but it didn't appear at U.C. Berkeley either.
>
>Nor at Yale.  In fact, nothing after part 19 showed up at Yale either.
>(But I figure I'll give it a day or two, to see if the pipeline's
>clogged.)

Part02 arrived way behind the first batch of stuff here. Around the time
that Part30 showed up.

I know it's hard but be patient!

		Mighty Atom,
		mll@honesty.graphics.cornell.edu

dafj@vax87.auc.dk (FLEMMING H. JENSEN) (07/25/89)

In article <TALVOLA.89Jul24133029@janus.berkeley.edu>, talvola@janus.berkeley.edu (Erik Talvola) writes:
> In article <256@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM> greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) writes:
>

>    Did anyone happen to get part 2 of this program ?????
>
>    This sure seems to occurring rather frequently in this newsgroup.
>
>    Pretty aggravating to go through all the trouble of un-archiving all
>    this stuff just to find out that one part wasn't posted !!!!
>
>    How about reposting part 2, or emailing it to me
>
>    Thanks in advance
>
>    Greg
>
> Well, I hate to say this, but it didn't appear at U.C. Berkeley either.
> Could someone send me a copy of part 2 (or if it didn't show up anywhere,
> could the moderator repost it?).
>
> --

Well well well. It didn't show up at U.C. Aalborg (DENMARK) either.
I'm in for a copy too, but this looks a lot like nobody got it, so a tiny
repost, maybee???

Flemming Jensen
University Of Aalborg , DENMARK   dafj@vax87.auc.dk

chaudhur@lafcol.UUCP (Ranjan Chaudhuri) (07/26/89)

In article <256@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM>, greg@cs-col.Columbia.NCR.COM (Greg Staska) writes:
> Did anyone happen to get part 2 of this program ?????
> Pretty aggravating to go through all the trouble of un-archiving all
> this stuff just to find out that one part wasn't posted !!!!
Sure is !!!
> How about reposting part 2, or emailing it to me
Me too.

Thanks,
      --Ranjan                         BITNET: chaudhur@lafayett

jnp@mjolner.tele.nokia.fi (J|rgen N|rgaard) (07/28/89)

Made it to Finland, a little out of order but ...

	Regards, J|rgen N|rgaard ('|' is '\o{}' in \LaTeX{})
		 e-mail: jnp@tele.nokia.fi. telephone: <..>-358-0-511-5671