[comp.sources.wanted] CoreWars

jorgen@aahus.UUCP (02/09/87)

Help!

I'm sorry to have to post this, but I've been unable to
reach the author.

I'm trying to run Peter Constantinidis'es little program Core War.
Unfortunately, there's a bit missing in the code distribution.
This is the second distribution, version 6.0 851213.
The last bit of rcasm.l is missing.

Could someone please send me the missing file so I too could play it.

Many thanks and hopes in advance.
J|rgen H{gg
jorgen@aahus.UUCP
(Or ...!seismo!mcvax!enea!aahus!jorgen)

wendyt@unisoft.UUCP (02/12/87)

In article <633@aahus.UUCP> jorgen@aahus.UUCP (Joergen Haegg) writes:
>I'm sorry to have to post this, but I've been unable to
>reach the author.
>I'm trying to run Peter Constantinidis'es little program Core War.

Peter is alive and well, and living in Berkeley. His uucp address is
	{ucbvax,lll-lcc,sun,hoptoad}!unisoft!peterc

---
Wendy Thrash  (unisoft!postmaster)

ccs@lazlo.UUCP (Clifford C. Skolnick) (04/12/89)

I'm looking for a copy of corewars that will run on a System V UNIX machine.
I have seen one, but had no desire to get a copy of it at the time.  Now
that things have changed, I would appreciate e-mail from anyone that has
a copy of this program.

 Cliff
--
Clifford C. Skolnick  | "It's not a religion, just a technique" -- The Church
UUCP: ccs@lazlo.UUCP  |

billr@saab.CNA.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (08/28/89)

   Does anyone have the sources for SysV Corewars?  Thanx in advance...

--
  "Life is just a popularity contest, and I didn't get my entry in on time."
                                                 -David L. Newton