[comp.sources.wanted] Khornerstone sources

pb@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Peter Brouwer) (09/11/89)

Can anyone point me to a direction where I can obtain Khornerstone benchmark
sources?
--
Peter Brouwer,                # Philips Telecommunications and Data Systems,
NET  : pb@idca.tds.philips.nl # Department SSP-P9000 Building V2,

staatsvr@asdcds.cds.wpafb.af.mil ( Vern Staats;;) (09/12/89)

In article <334@ssp2.idca.tds.philips.nl> pb@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Peter Brouwer) writes:
>Can anyone point me to a direction where I can obtain Khornerstone benchmark
>sources?

  The only place I recall seeing the Khornerstone rating used is in
the "Tested Mettle" column in Unix Review.  You might want to contact
the column's author, David Wilson (president of Workstation Laboratories)
at  PO Box 368,  Humboldt, Arizona 86329,  USA.
  If the source to the Khornerstone and Grafstone benchmarks is freely
redistributable I would also like to know where to get a copy.  I would
not be at all surprised if it's proprietary, however.
----
INET:  staatsvr@asd.wpafb.af.mil   Vern Staats  (513) 255-2714        /// Save
UUCP:  nap1!asd!staatsvr           ASD/SCED                       \\\/// The
Opinions:  my!own!                 WPAFB OH 45433                  \XX/ Guru