[comp.sources.wanted] Bnews Patch17 & fix

eric@sactoh0.UUCP (Eric J. Nihill) (09/15/89)

Could someone please mail me Bnews Patch 17 and the
Patch 17 fix?
                      Thanks;
                             Eric
uunet!mmsac!sactoh0!postmaster
ames!pacbell!sactoh0!postmaster

--
When in trouble, worry or doubt,            sactoh0!eric
run in circles, scream and shout.         Flick (Fletch?) Lives

aca@nyit.UUCP (Al Arthur) (09/20/89)

In article <1831@sactoh0.UUCP> eric@sactoh0.UUCP (Eric J. Nihill) writes:
>Could someone please mail me Bnews Patch 17 and the
>Patch 17 fix?
>                      Thanks;
>                             Eric
>uunet!mmsac!sactoh0!postmaster
>ames!pacbell!sactoh0!postmaster

	I've installed BNews to Rev 17, and have the patch, but it was already
	installed when I got it (So I wouldn't be able to send it...sorry).

	What is this about a FIX for Patch17?

		Thanks,
			Al Arthur (aca@nyit.UUCP)
...uunet!philabs!nyit!aca
--
Alex Arthur, System Programmer/UUCP Administrator
New York Institute of Technology - Computer Graphics Laboratory