[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for wwinfo.h for Crispin Goswell's POSTSCRIPT program

herman@marlin.NOSC.MIL (John W. Herman) (10/11/89)

--
I am missing a heder file for Crispin Goswell's POSTSCRIPT interpreter.
It seems to be missing from the distribution.  Does anyone have

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (10/11/89)

In article <1236@marlin.NOSC.MIL>, herman@marlin.NOSC.MIL (John W. Herman) writes:
> --
> I am missing a heder file for Crispin Goswell's POSTSCRIPT interpreter.
> It seems to be missing from the distribution.  Does anyone have
> a copy of this file?  Thank you.

This query keeps reappearing from people who got the orignal posting
but not the patch files. The following is extracted from the second
patch file:

  If your system doesn't have the wwinfo.h file, that probably means
  that you don't have the ww window manager, which is rumored to be
  available only to academic sites in the U.K.  In that case, a version
  of the Postscript Interpreter compiled to produce output for ww
  is probably worthless to you.

  Please examine the file source/makefile and select a version that is
  appropriate for you--possible choices include "sunPS", "XPS", and
  "xps".

 				_.John G. Myers

 Thos Sumner       Internet: thos@cca.ucsf.edu
 (The I.G.)        UUCP: ...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos
                   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704 USA

I hear nothing in life is certain but death and taxes -- and they're
working on death.

#include <disclaimer.std>