[comp.sources.wanted] wanted a way to "make" under VMS

speyer@cadillac.CAD.MCC.COM (Bruce Speyer) (10/17/89)

We need to do a quicky port of an SunOS based application to VMS.
Is there a way we can use our SunOS makefiles to build the system or
easily translate them to MMS?  Any other options (gnumake)?

Please respond to speyer@mcc.com directly.  I assume that this topic
is old news to you VMS readers.  If enough interest I'll post responses.

  p.s.  I picked this out of our news archives.  It is all that I know.