[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for uEmacs 3.9 source.

4237_5606@uwovax.uwo.ca (10/17/89)

   Would anyone please tell me where can I get a copy if uEmacs 3.9.
   Many many many thanks!

best wishes,
eric

-----
Internet: e.ho@uwovax.uwo.ca
          ho@gaul.csd.uwo.ca

ayp@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Don Ault) (10/18/89)

In article <3926.253a6333@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 4237_5606@uwovax.uwo.ca writes:

>    Would anyone please tell me where can I get a copy if uEmacs 3.9.
>    Many many many thanks!

Those sources as well as any other MicroEMACS can be gotten via ftp
striaght from the author here at Purdue.  The machine is zeus.mgmt.purdue.edu
or 128.210.13.1 if the name does not get you there.  Note that ftp is only
allowed outside of working hours (after 5pm).

					Don
Don P. Ault Jr.                     | PUCC General Consultant
Purdue University Computing Center  | UNIX Group Volunteer
West Lafayette, Indiana 47906       | ayp@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

waldorf@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (jerry waldorf) (10/19/89)

In article <4551@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> ayp@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Don Ault) writes:
>The machine is zeus.mgmt.purdue.edu
>or 128.210.13.1 if the name does not get you there.

	What do I login as when I ftp to your site.  I tried "anonymous" and
that didn't work.
		Thanks in advance, Jerry.

ayp@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Don Ault) (10/20/89)

In article <84@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM>, waldorf@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (jerry waldorf) writes:
> 	What do I login as when I ftp to your site.  I tried "anonymous" and
> that didn't work.

    It should work as anonymous ftp, I have forwarded a message to the system
administor of zeus.mgmt and I will let you know what I find out.

					Don
Don P. Ault Jr.                     | PUCC General Consultant
Purdue University Computing Center  | UNIX Group Volunteer
West Lafayette, Indiana 47906       | ayp@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

djm@mordor.eng.umd.edu (David J. MacKenzie) (10/20/89)

The microemacs 3.10 and microspell sources and executables are also
available for anonymous ftp from the Washington University at St. Louis
archive server, wuarchive.wustl.edu, in the mirrors/msdos/memacs directory.
They come in the form of .arc files.
--
David J. MacKenzie <djm@wam.umd.edu>