[comp.sources.wanted] C source of ZOO

hjanssen@cbnewse.ATT.COM (hank janssen) (10/20/89)

Hey folks,
I'm an amiga owner and like to "unzoo" some packed software
before loading it down to my amiga.
Does somebody has the C sources from ZOO, so I can compile it
on the unix machine I'm on and can unzoo it?

I will be very cratefull for any reaction,
                                                 Hans

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (10/25/89)

In article <1767@cbnewse.ATT.COM> hjanssen@cbnewse.ATT.COM (hank janssen) writes:
   I'm an amiga owner and like to "unzoo" some packed software
   before loading it down to my amiga.
   Does somebody has the C sources from ZOO, so I can compile it
   on the unix machine I'm on and can unzoo it?

The source for Zoo-2.01 is available from any comp.sources.unix
archive site (including via anonymous ftp from UUNET.UU.NET) as well
as via anonymous ftp from XANTH.CS.ODU.EDU as /pub/zoo-2.01/zoo-2.01.tar.Z

	...tad

dhesi@sunseeker.UUCP (Rahul Dhesi) (10/26/89)

In article <1767@cbnewse.ATT.COM> hjanssen@cbnewse.ATT.COM (hank janssen) writes:
>I'm an amiga owner and like to "unzoo" some packed software
>before loading it down to my amiga.
>Does somebody has the C sources from ZOO, so I can compile it
>on the unix machine I'm on and can unzoo it?

There are probably lots of sources, but if you want the complete
package, here is one source:

Zoo 2.01 is available in source form suitable for compilation under
4.3BSD, System V, Xenix, MS-DOS, and VAX/VMS.  Also included in the
package are ready-to-run binaries for AmigaDOS, the Atari/ST, VAX/VMS
4.7, and MS-DOS.  It is distributed on standard IBM PC format and AT
format floppy disks.   (No 3.5-inch disks are available at this time).

Send $15 in U.S. funds, payable to Judy Bonneau, to:

     Ms. Judy Bonneau
     Department of Computer Science
     Muncie, Indiana 47306
     USA

This fee covers the cost of materials, shipping, and handling.  Please
specify whether you want IBM PC format disks (two 360K disks) or an IBM
AT format (1.2 megabyte) disk.  Ms. Bonneau's email address is
gourmet@bsu-cs.bsu.edu.

Please allow up to about 4 weeks for shipping.

Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl@oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi

Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl@oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi
Use above addresses--email sent here via Sun.com will probably bounce.