[comp.sources.wanted] VME specifications

kumar@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Balasubramanian Kumar) (12/11/89)

	Could anyone specify the source for the VME electrical specifications
manual?
		Thanks,
						---Kumar

Zaft@cup.portal.com (Gordon Christopher Zaft) (12/12/89)

I believe the VME spec. is IEEE Std. 1014, so you might try contacting
IEEE.  Sorry, don't have the phone number or address handy.

pusateri@romeo.cs.duke.edu (Thomas J. Pusateri) (12/13/89)

In article <24916@cup.portal.com> Zaft@cup.portal.com (Gordon Christopher Zaft) writes:
>I believe the VME spec. is IEEE Std. 1014, so you might try contacting
>IEEE.  Sorry, don't have the phone number or address handy.

I got my copy of the spec from Motorola. It is called VMEbus Specification
Manual and the Motorola Part Number is MVMEBS/D2 Revision C.
I'm sure your local Motorola Rep will provide you a copy although
if your not a university you may have to pay for it. (You may have to pay
for it even if you are a university, I forget!)

pusateri@nbsr.duke.edu

wolfordj@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (j.w.wolford) (12/14/89)

From article <17859@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU>, by kumar@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Balasubramanian Kumar):

> 	Could anyone specify the source for the VME electrical specifications
> manual?
> 		Thanks,
> 						---Kumar

Talk to Motorola, they have a nice data book size version of the complete
VME electrical specifications... If you need more info send me email and I
can look up the order code..

Jeff Wolford					uunet---+
att!iwsag!jww						|
att!iwsag!iwtjw!jww				ucbvax--+---- att --+ iwsag!jww