[comp.sources.wanted] Simulator for parallel programming environment

seshad@ginger.cs.wisc.edu (S Seshadri) (12/09/89)

I am looking for a simulator for a parallel programming environment.
Can someone help me in this regard. Is there any public domain
software available for this ? If not, is any good software available
commercially for this ?

Thanks,
Seshadri

warren@.cs.pdx.edu (Warren Harrison) (12/19/89)

In article <9344@spool.cs.wisc.edu> seshad@ginger.cs.wisc.edu (S Seshadri) writes:

>I am looking for a simulator for a parallel programming environment.
>Can someone help me in this regard. Is there any public domain
>software available for this ? If not, is any good software available
>commercially for this ?
>
>Thanks,
>Seshadri

Block Island Technologies has something like this (so I understand). They're
located in Beaverton, OR, 503/690-7181. I have no connection with the company
(I've never even used their product), but their product may be worth looking
into. I think they have evrsions for UNIX and MS-DOS.

Warren

Warren Harrison                                          warren@cs.pdx.edu
Department of Computer Science                                503/725-3108
Portland State University