[comp.sources.wanted] nn patches

tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Tim Chown) (11/10/89)

Can someone please mail me with the location of the patches
required for nn ?  I beleive there are 9 of them, with a tenth
one due imminently.

Cheers,
	Tim Chown
	tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk

jac@petsd.UUCP (Jim Clausing) (12/19/89)

I think I posted this request once before, but not having gotten any response,
I assume that either I imagined the whole thing or the message never made it
offsite (either is equally possible).  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has
archived the patches to nn and has them available for anonymous ftp?  If not,
does anyone have the latest version with patches applied available for
anonymous ftp?  What is the latest version?  I have 6.3.1.  ADVthanxANCE.
--
Jim Clausing			Voice: (201)758-7693
Concurrent Computer Corp.	Internet: jac@petsd.ccur.com

seindal@skinfaxe.diku.dk (Rene' Seindal) (12/19/89)

jac@petsd.UUCP (Jim Clausing) writes:

> I think I posted this request once before, but not having gotten any response,
> I assume that either I imagined the whole thing or the message never made it
> offsite (either is equally possible).  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has
> archived the patches to nn and has them available for anonymous ftp?  If not,
> does anyone have the latest version with patches applied available for
> anonymous ftp?  What is the latest version?  I have 6.3.1.  ADVthanxANCE.

nn with all patches are available from freja.diku.dk (129.142.96.1) in
/pub/misc.  There are several ftp sites in the US too (freja.diku.dk is in
Copenhagen, Denmark).

Rene' Seindal (seindal@diku.dk)

jac@petsd.UUCP (Jim Clausing) (12/22/89)

Thanx to all those that responded.  Kim Storm sent me a note telling me that
the latest version is available for anonymous ftp from freja.diku.dk
(129.142.96.1) version 6.3.7 and patches 8-10 are available there, so
I just ftp'ed over those rather than try to patch from 6.3.1.