[comp.sources.wanted] Needed: Upload/Download routines for Xmodem, Zmodem, Etc.

jpp@tygra.UUCP (John Palmer) (12/22/89)

I'd like to get the source code for functions which implement Xmodem,
Zmodem and other UL/DL protocols. I'm developing a computer based
conferencing system and would like to provide as many UL/DL protocols
as possible. Thank you in advance and Merrt Christmas.

John Palmer

--
=  CAT-TALK Conferencing Network, Prototype Computer Conferencing System  =
-  1-800-446-4698, 300/1200/2400 baud, 8/N/1. New users use 'new'         -

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi LASK) (12/22/89)

In article <12@tygra.UUCP> jpp@tygra.UUCP (John Palmer) writes:
>I'd like to get the source code for functions which implement Xmodem,
>Zmodem and other UL/DL protocols. I'm developing a computer based
>conferencing system and would like to provide as many UL/DL protocols
>as possible. Thank you in advance and Merrt Christmas.

Your message does not specify what kind of operating system and
communication environment you are considering.  For MsDos and Procomm
Plus there is some information and bacthes for Z-modem UL/DL in
/pc/ts/tspfon29.arc. It is available by anonymous ftp from our site
and it also has been posted in comp.binaries.ibm.pc a few months
ago.

Prof. Timo Salmi                                (Site 128.214.12.3)
Internet: ts@chyde.uwasa.fi Funet: vakk::salmi Bitnet: salmi@finfun

ron@woan.austin.ibm.com (Ronald S. Woan/999999) (12/23/89)

In article <12@tygra.UUCP>, jpp@tygra.UUCP (John Palmer) writes:
> I'd like to get the source code for functions which implement Xmodem,
> Zmodem and other UL/DL protocols. I'm developing a computer based
> conferencing system and would like to provide as many UL/DL protocols
> as possible. Thank you in advance and Merrt Christmas.

Get RZSZ0525.TAR-Z from simtel20.arpa in pd2:<misc.unix> by anonymous
ftp or sending a message to listserv@vm1.nodak.edu with the message
body:

/PDGET PD2:<MISC>UNIX>RZDZ0525.TAR-Z

						Ron