[comp.sources.wanted] xdbx, Ximage

yliu@sim.berkeley.edu (LIU YONG) (12/27/89)

Hi, can any one out there send me the softwares xdbx and Ximage? I'd appreciate
your help.

Thanks in advance.

yong
yliu@sim.berkeley.edu

ron@woan.austin.ibm.com (Ronald S. Woan) (12/28/89)

In article <20932@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU>, yliu@sim.berkeley.edu (LIU
YONG) writes:
> Hi, can any one out there send me the softwares xdbx and Ximage? I'd
> appreciate your help.

Youchhh.... Someone from Berkeley asking such things... xdbx source is
available to you locally from ucbvax (expo.lcs.mit.edu probably has it
too). Ximage source is avaliable from one of the other mit machines
(check comp.archives for details, but wasn't it video.mit.edu or
something like that). I am sure that ports of both are avaliable there
locally for at least the Sun and Vax environments; we had them when I
was there, so you might check on tuna or one of the other common
source machines at Berkeley.

						Ron

+ Ronald S. Woan  (IBM VNET)WOAN AT AUSTIN, (AUSTIN)ron@woan.austin.ibm.com +
+ outside of IBM       @cs.utexas.edu:ibmchs!auschs!woan.austin.ibm.com!ron +