[comp.sources.wanted] XMH - does it exist ?

kent@ssbell.uu.net (Kent Landfield) (12/28/89)

I am trying to locate a copy of MH that runs under the X Window
System. Is there such a beast ? Can it be reached via ftp ?  I
hope xterm is not the only answer... :-) Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

			-Kent+

Kent Landfield             INTERNET: kent@ssbell.uu.net    UUCP: kent@ssbell
Sterling Software, IMD     Phone: (402) 291-8300           FAX: 402-291-4362
1404 Ft. Crook Rd. South   c.s.x Submissions:  x-sources@ssbell.uu.net
Bellevue, NE. 68005        c.s.x related mail: x-sources-request@ssbell.uu.net

kent@ssbell.UUCP (Kent Landfield) (12/30/89)

In article <2890@d75.UUCP> @cs.utexas.edu:ibmchs!auschs!woan.austin.ibm.com!ron writes:
>Yes xmh exists, though I prefer to have EMACS zork everything with
>vm-mail. It was in the contrib section of the X11R3 tape release, so
>it will be on expo.lcs.mit.edu in the contrib section.

I would like to thank everyone who responded informing me that if *I*
had taken the time to look on the X11R3 tape, I would have found what I
needed. Boy do I feel dumb!!! My only defense is that I had done some
cleaning of sources that were not being used to allow my disk room to
breath... Thanks again.

			-Kent+