[comp.sources.wanted] diff

Peter Eriksson (01/05/90)

Anybody has a Unix-compatible diff available in C?
I need that (though not desperately :-) so that I can
port it to PRIMOS.

/* Peter Eriksson (InterNet: d89.p-eriksson@linus.ida.liu.se) */

davidc@vlsisj.VLSI.COM (David Chapman) (01/09/90)

In article <1990Jan5.014951.675@isy.liu.se> d89.p-eriksson@linus.ida.liu.se writes:
>Anybody has a Unix-compatible diff available in C?
>I need that (though not desperately :-) so that I can
>port it to PRIMOS.

A copy of a diff (same parameters, but operates somewhat differently) is
on the way.  E-mail or post when you get it - mail messages I send seem
to get lost or bounced more often than they should.
--
		David Chapman

{known world}!decwrl!vlsisj!fndry!davidc
vlsisj!fndry!davidc@decwrl.dec.com

pen@elinor.lysator.liu.se (Peter Eriksson) (01/11/90)

I'd just like to thank all of you who have sent me various versions
of the diff program. Thanks!

/* Peter Eriksson (InterNet: d89.p-eriksson@linus.ida.liu.se) */