[comp.sources.wanted] minix 1.5 upgrade missing patches #0 - #11

wenger@aut.UUCP (Wenger Hansjuerg) (01/04/90)

Hello Minixgroup,

first:  I wish you all a happy new year!

second: We had some problems with our computer so I missed the
        minix upgrade 1.5 #0 - #11. So if there is somone out who get
        them I would be very glad if he/she can mail them!

Thank you!

+---------------------+------------------------------------------------+
| Hansjuerg Wenger    | Tel.	+41 31 52 93 34                        |
| Ascom Autelca	      | Fax.	+41 31 41 75 28                        |
| CH-3073 Guemligen   | email:	wenger@aut.uucp                        |
| Switzerland	      | uucp:	uunet!mcsun!cernvax!hslrswi!aut!wenger |
+---------------------+------------------------------------------------+

nhc@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (n.h.chandler) (01/06/90)

In article <616@aut.UUCP>, wenger@aut.UUCP (Wenger Hansjuerg) writes:

> second: We had some problems with our computer so I missed the
>         minix upgrade 1.5 #0 - #11. So if there is somone out who get
>         them I would be very glad if he/she can mail them!

I also missed some of the postings.  Would someone with 1.5.0
#22, #47 and  #48 please mail me a copy?
Thanks in advance

Neville H. Chandler
att!mtdcc!nhc

nhc@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (n.h.chandler) (01/09/90)

In article <3188@cbnewsj.ATT.COM>, nhc@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (n.h.chandler) writes:

> I also missed some of the postings.  Would someone with 1.5.0
> #22, #47 and  #48 please mail me a copy?
> Thanks in advance

I'm sorry to reply here; but I want to thank all who responded
to my plea for help.
	Robert Hall
	Al Donalson
	Don Reese
	Andy Tannenbaum
	et al

wenger@aut.UUCP (Wenger Hansjuerg) (01/11/90)

In article <3244@cbnewsj.ATT.COM>, nhc@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (n.h.chandler) writes:
> I'm sorry to reply here; but I want to thank all who responded
> to my plea for help.
> 	Robert Hall
> 	Al Donalson
> 	Don Reese
> 	Andy Tannenbaum
> 	et al

I'm sorry to reply here; but I didn't get the minix upgrade parts #1 - #11
til now! So I'm not able to thank somone. Please don't forget me and mail me
part #1 - #11 from minix upgrade 1.5 or repost them.