[comp.sources.wanted] Screen

chiuk@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (Kenneth Chiu) (09/10/88)

Can someone tell me where screen is available for anonymous ftp?  Information
on the availability of similar programs would also be appreciated.

Ken Chiu

jharris@pyr.gatech.EDU (Jerry L. Harris) (09/10/88)

In article <2246@silver.bacs.indiana.edu> chiuk@silver.UUCP (Kenneth Chiu) writes:
>Can someone tell me where screen is available for anonymous ftp?  Information
>on the availability of similar programs would also be appreciated.

Ditto. I'd appreciate obtaining a 'newer' version of screen (I currently
have 1.1i).  I saw Oliver Laumann's article awhile back, but would like
a working copy of a later version.  Thanks!

--
Jerry L. Harris
uucp: ...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!jharris

jackb@pbhyf.PacBell.COM (4E700F-J.J.Bailey) (11/11/88)

I'd like a copy of screen if anyone has it.

--
J.J.Bailey	{att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!jackb
"What this country needs is a seven-cent nickel!"   -Groucho Marx

mcp2@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Michael C Polinske) (02/21/89)

Does anybody happen to have the source code for the screen program
which was recently posted in comp.sources.unix?

If so, please send them via e-mail.

Thanks in advance.
--
|snail mail: Michael Charles Polinske	|email:	mcp2@csd4.milw.wisc.edu	|
|	     5730 North 68th St.	|			       	|

choke@m-net.UUCP (Sean Patrick Gallaty) (02/27/89)

I am trying to find the latest version of the game empire.  The version I
have been fiddling with is a code nightmare, and is fairly antique.  If you
know of sites that have a newer version, I would be thankful.

I am using "Old empire v. 1.1 "

(To clarify, this is the empire with sector designations, civilians,
btus,etc.)

Thanks ever so much.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

choke@m-net.ann_arbor.mi.usa
inhp4!m-net!choke
323 E. William  Ann Arbor, MI  48104
"See you in hell." - Empire quote

gerald@ge1cbx.UUCP (Gerald Aden) (05/31/89)

Where can I get the latest copy of screen and any necessary patches
to make it work under System V?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Gerald Aden
--
Quotron Systems Inc.	          | Phone: (213)302-4254 FAX: (213)302-4499
Dept. 36240                       | uucp: uunet!janus!ge1cbx!gerald

gordon@prls.UUCP (Gordon Vickers) (06/01/89)

In article <312@ge1cbx.UUCP> gerald@ge1cbx.UUCP (Gerald Aden) writes:
>Where can I get the latest copy of screen and any necessary patches
>to make it work under System V?

     Try your local archive site. Screen is in Volume 17 of comp.sources.unix .
   Very recently comp.sources.unix postings included an index as well as
   a list of archive sites (and how to retrieve from each).

Gordon Vickers 408/991-5370 (Sunnyvale,Ca); {mips|pyramid|philabs}!prls!gordon
Every extinction, whether animal, mineral, or vegetable, hastens our own demise.

kim@kannel.lut.fi (Kimmo Suominen) (01/11/90)

I have been asking this before without getting any answers.  I'll ask one more
time - hope someone will hear this time.

So is there a port of Screen to HP-UX?  It uses the terminal controlling of
BSD and I don't know how to fix those for Sys V.

Please, answer by e-mail of followup to comp.sources.wanted.  Thank you.

Kim
--
 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
( Kimmo Suominen        ! Lappeenranta U of Technology ! kim@kannel.lut.fi )

stark@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Eugene Stark) (01/12/90)

(Copy of reply I sent follows.  If anyone else desperately wants this,
send me E-mail and I will send you a copy.  - Gene Stark)

I spent some time porting screen to HP-UP v. 6.5.  I didn't expect to
send this to anyone, so what I did may not be adequately documented.
Only the basic functionality is there; I didn't bother fixing up stuff
like the code that writes "utmp".  I will send it to you in three parts,
and I hope it is useful to you.

							Gene Stark
							SUNY at Stony Brook
							stark@sbcs.sunysb.edu