[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted source for xtroff

golden@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Dennis Golden) (01/15/90)

I am looking for the sources for xtroff.  I have found patches, but not the
original program.  Could someone please provide a pointer....

moraes@cs.toronto.edu (Mark Moraes) (01/15/90)

golden@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Dennis Golden) writes:
>I am looking for the sources for xtroff.  I have found patches, but not the
>original program.  Could someone please provide a pointer....

The latest version is in contrib/clients/xtroff in the X.V11R4
distribution, available from your friendly neighbourhood archive site
(expo.lcs.mit.edu, gatekeeper.dec.com, mordred.cs.purdue.edu,
ns.uu.net, uunet, osu-cis, to name a few) or from MIT by tape.  See
the announcement in comp.archives a couple of weeks back.