[comp.sources.wanted] Conquer patch

zarquon@tree.uucp (Erin Filbert. 9/16/89) (12/31/89)

I am in need of patch number 4 for conquer4.  I am unaware of how many parts
it contains.  Could someone oblige and send me a copy?  Thanks in advance.

--
Mr. Carslon, Pete's gone,                    |         Erin M. Filbert
and life must go on.                         |

I know,  but PHILADELPHIA?                   |  pacbell!sactoh0!tree!zarquon

zeno@milton.acs.washington.edu (Sean T. Lamont) (02/07/90)

In article <1989Dec31.011412.2688@tree.uucp> zarquon@tree.uucp (Erin Filbert.  9/16/89) writes:
>I am in need of patch number 4 for conquer4.  I am unaware of how many parts
>it contains.  Could someone oblige and send me a copy?  Thanks in advance.
>
>--
>Mr. Carslon, Pete's gone,                    |         Erin M. Filbert
>and life must go on.                         |
>I know,  but PHILADELPHIA?                   |  pacbell!sactoh0!tree!zarquon

--
|      Sean T. Lamont          |                                         |
|University of Washington      |  "Wave upon wave of demented avengers   |
|ZENO@milton.acs.washington.edu|   march cheerfull y out of obscurity    |
|   Savery hall, room 135.     |         into the dream"- P. Floyd       |