[comp.sources.wanted] pkzip

glenn@stsim.ocs.com (glenn ford) (02/12/90)

Is there a PKZIP compatible out there that works under SCO 386 XENIX?  If
so could someone PLEASE send me a copy.  It is desperately need, thank you!

Glenn Ford
BBS:	(301)-972-6131
UUCP:	..uunet!ocsmd!stsim!glenn

matthew@sunpix.East.Sun.COM ( Sun Visualization Products) (02/16/90)

In article <853@stsim.ocs.com> glenn@stsim (glenn ford) writes:
>Is there a PKZIP compatible out there that works under SCO 386 XENIX?  If
>so could someone PLEASE send me a copy.  It is desperately need, thank you!
>
>Glenn Ford
>BBS:	(301)-972-6131
>UUCP:	..uunet!ocsmd!stsim!glenn

An unzip utility was posted to comp.sources.misc last year.  Look in your
local 'comp.sources.misc' archive.  If you don't have one, I can forward
by e-mail.

--
Matthew Lee Stier                            |
Sun Microsystems ---  RTP, NC  27709-3447    |     "Wisconsin   Escapee"