[comp.sources.wanted] Prolog source wanted

johne@astroatc.UUCP (Jonathan Eckrich) (01/19/88)

/* This message may have been sent twice.  My      */
/* signature was not included on the previous one. */

I have been looking for a public domain, BSD 4.3 PROLOG source, but I have not
yet aquired one.  Do you know where I might get my hands on one?  Thanks in
advance for your reply.

--
Jon Eckrich                      |   (rutgers, ames)!uwvax!astroatc!johne
Astronautics Technology Center   |   ihnp4!nicmad!astroatc!johne

crds@ncoast.UUCP (Glenn A. Emelko) (01/21/88)

I'd like to see a PD version of Prolog, but System V or V7 (or even V6).  I
am running on a Charles River Universe 68/35 with UNOS 5.1.1, and most things
that I get require modification to run here anyhow, so I'm fairly flexible in
what I can take, and I usually end up editing some/all of the modules before
it will compile.
I am willing to provide sources back to folks of code which has been adjusted
with "#if #else #endif" blocks for compilation under UNOS 5.1.1, but I'm not
sure there is much draw out there for such code -- if anyone is interested,
let me know!
Glenn
(crds@ncoast)

mollers.pad@nixpbe.uucp (Moellers) (02/21/90)

gregs@well.sf.ca.us (Greg Strockbine) writes:

>Anybody out there got a source for Prolog?
>	thanx, Greg Strockbine

I'm interested too!
There was a pdprolog some time ago for the IBM PCs which was distributed
in binary only!

Josef Moellers				      |	c/o Nixdorf Computer AG
 USA: uunet!philabs!linus!nixbur!mollers.pad  |	Abt. DX-PC
!USA: mcvax!unido!nixpbe!mollers.pad	      |	Pontanusstr
Phone: (+49) 5251 146245		      |	D-4790 Paderborn