[comp.sources.wanted] Looking for PD shadow passwd/login

bright@sctc.com (Dave Bright) (02/22/90)

About a year ago, I remember seeing a PD implementation of
shadow passwd/login.  I thought it appeared in comp.sources.unix.
Now, I can't find it in the archives.  Can someone tell me where
I can find it?

Thanks.

--
David A. Bright
Secure Computing Technology Corporation		bright@SCTC.COM		(work)

scs@iti.org (Steve Simmons) (02/22/90)

bright@sctc.com (Dave Bright) writes:

>About a year ago, I remember seeing a PD implementation of
>shadow passwd/login.  I thought it appeared in comp.sources.unix.
>Now, I can't find it in the archives.  Can someone tell me where
>I can find it?

This is available for anon ftp in the Systems Administration archives.
Ftp to terminator.cc.umich.edu, look in ~ftp/unix/sysadmin/src/shadow.
Sorry, no uucp or mail access.