[comp.sources.wanted] Wanted: Flight Simulation Dynamics

REISMAN@mars.arc.nasa.gov (REISMAN) (02/22/90)

WANTED:  Public Domain Flight Simulation Code

I'm looking for public domain flight simulation code. I'm particularly
interested in dynamics -- i.e. thrust-drag models, accleration, flight-
path-angle, roll, etc.   Complete rigid-body dynamics are NOT required;
a good point-mass model would be fully acceptable.

The target machines are Suns, NeXTs, and other work staions.
Fortran or C is preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Ron Reisman
NASA Ames Research Center
MS 210-9
Moffett Field, CA 94035
415-604-5452
reisman@arc.nasa.gov

fayne@tellab5.tellabs.com (Jeffrey Fayne) (02/23/90)

In article <43368@ames.arc.nasa.gov> REISMAN@mars.arc.nasa.gov (REISMAN) writes:
>WANTED:  Public Domain Flight Simulation Code
>
>I'm looking for public domain flight simulation code. I'm particularly

I'd be interested in obtaining the same code.

					Thanks in advance,
						Jeff

 F-14             |    _    |               |  Jeffrey M. Fayne
   Tomcat         |  /^ ^\  |               |  Tellabs, Inc.
           --*/--|_| (___) |_|--\*--        |  fayne@tellab5.UUCP
              *       O O       *     fjs   |  Standard Disclaimer Applies