[comp.sources.wanted] Blackboard Shell written in C.

Glenn oliveira (glenn@inljeff.den.mmc.com) (02/24/90)

Address: Glenn Oliveira XL8058
	c/o Martin Marietta I&CS
	700 W. Mineral Av.
	Denver, CO 80122
	(303) 971-7982

Hello,
   I'm looking for a public domain blackboard tool or shell
written in C/C++ for implementing a distributed multi agent system.
While several such tools exist under LISP
(GBB, MACE ADL), I have no knowledge of any C implementations.
The blackboard does not need to have a very sophisticated control
structure.  Also, references for blackboard design details would be
helpful.  Any information in this area may be sent to EMAIL
address "glenn@inljeff.den.mmc.com" THANKS!!
end