[comp.sources.wanted] Sozobon C compiler source

glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (G Geers) (02/22/90)

Could someone tell me where I can get the source code for this compiler please
						Glenn

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (02/28/90)

In article <1990Feb21.231448.16938@metro.ucc.su.oz.au>, glenn@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (G Geers) writes:

> Could someone tell me where I can get the source code for this compiler please
> 						Glenn

Try an archive site for the newsgroup comp.sources.atari.st.

The version 1.2 compiler was posted in volume 8 but there were some
separate postings for floating point and library code.

 Thos Sumner       Internet: thos@cca.ucsf.edu
 (The I.G.)        UUCP: ...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos
                   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704 USA

I hear nothing in life is certain but death and taxes -- and they're
working on death.

#include <disclaimer.std>