[comp.sources.wanted] Hack

ddrex@gorgo.UUCP (11/10/86)

I would like to find the same, but for MS-DOS.

 David Drexler

 -<-  UUCP:     {ihnp4,okstate,uokmax}!occrsh!gorgo!ddrex
 ->-  FidoNet:  19/1 or decvax!encore!vaxine!spark!147!1!drexler
 -<-  AT&T:     [405] 728-2463  (data only: 2400/1200/300 bps)

justin@reed.UUCP (Justin R Bendich) (12/01/86)

  The Reed Institute is looking for sources for hack v1.03.  We are prepared
to send you, whomever you are (bless your sweet heart), a tape and postage
charges via the United States Postal Service.  This machine is a VAX 11-785
running BSD 4.3 from mt. xinu.  Reply to me, bart or chuckl (all @reed).
                 Thank you,
                             nitsuJ --

drw@cullvax.UUCP (02/05/87)

What is the latest version of Hack available for the IBM PC?

Also, is it available for the Macintosh?

Please reply directly, as I don't read this group.

Dale
--
Dale Worley		Cullinet Software
UUCP: ...!seismo!harvard!mit-eddie!cullvax!drw

bagpiper@oxy.edu (Michael Paul Hunter) (12/18/88)

I am looking for a copy of the source to hack.	I am working on a machine with
a segmented architecture so a ms-dos version would be nice but any version
would make me happy.  I can't ftp and I can't anonomous uucp binary (ie.
compressed, arc'd, ect.) stuff.  Please mail to me before you send me
anything!

					Mike

rae98@wash08.UUCP (rae98) (12/19/88)

I have tried to get the sources via anonymous uucp, but have failed
miserably.  If someone could provide an anonymous login (Not much
chance there, I know) or mail it to me, or somehow help me out I would
sure appreciate it.

(BTW, the failure is due to our modem not wanting to step down to
12/2400 baud)

Thanks......Bob

rae98@wash08.UUCP (rae98) (12/21/88)

In article <180@wash08.UUCP> rae98@wash08.UUCP (Bob Earl) writes:
>I have tried to get the sources via anonymous uucp, but have failed
>miserably. []
>(BTW, the failure is due to our modem not wanting to step down to
>12/2400 baud)

The modem is a TrailBlazerPlus...If anyone out there in net-land can
provide the setup string to get this sucker to call a 12/2400 baud
modem and communicate, that would also be appreciated.

BOB

P.S.:  I have the telephone number for the anonymous UUCP, but have
lost the directory path for the hack source....anyone out there
able to help??? (phone was (503) 923-4494, login ugames,
password letmein.)
UUNET:	uunet!wash08!rae98		should work.
BITNET:	I don't know...can you tell me?
UUCP:	rae98@wash08.UUCP		does this work?
PHONE:	(202) 872-6018 9-5, (703) 339-5264 7-11

dave@tygra.UUCP (David Conrad) (03/04/90)

There was recently a request for the source for Nethack, which was
to be responded to by e-mail.  Well, let it be known that there are
others who want this info, so please send replies here, specifically
regarding Hack for MS-DOS.

David R. Conrad   dconrad%wayne-mts@um.cc.umich.edu

--
=  CAT-TALK Conferencing Network, Prototype Computer Conferencing System  =
-  1-800-825-3069, 300/1200/2400/9600 baud, 8/N/1. New users use 'new'    -