[comp.sources.wanted] Background File Transfer Program

mills@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Gary Mills) (03/05/90)

Does anyone know where I can find source for BFTP, as described
in RFC-1068, or something similar?  What I really want is a daemon
that can accept FTP requests in files, and keep trying them until
they succeed.
--
-Gary Mills-             -University of Manitoba-             -Winnipeg-

parmelee@wayback.cs.cornell.edu (Larry Parmelee) (03/06/90)

In article <1990Mar5.151525.19156@ccu.umanitoba.ca> mills@ccu.umanitoba.ca
(Gary Mills) writes:
> Does anyone know where I can find source for BFTP, as described
> in RFC-1068

From "venera.isi.edu".  Via anonymous ftp, look around in the /pub
directory- It'll be called something like "BFTP.215.tar.Z".  Be sure
to specify "image" mode when transfering it.

-Larry Parmelee
parmelee@cs.cornell.edu