[comp.sources.wanted] curses package request

rau@rwthinf.UUCP (Prof. Dr. G. Rau) (03/15/90)

From:    Ludger Vogt <s=vogt; ou=htekg; ou=hia; p=rwth-aachen; a=dbp; c=de>
To:      <s=guido; ou=informatik; p=rwth-aachen; a=dbp; c=de>
Subject: CURSES application package

					Aachen, 12.3.1990
Hello,

If there is someone that has any software based on CURSES, the
standard UNIX package for "terminal screen handling and optimization",
I would be very grateful of any information and delivery of the software.

We are interested in "higher" CURSES sofware allowing interaction
by means of

 - pop up menus
 - help boxes
 - "scrol bars"
 - and so on

Thank You,

Ludger Vogt

| Ludger Vogt        |                                         |
| RWTH Aachen        |                                         |
| Helmholtz-Institut |                                         |
| Pauwelsstrasse     |                                         |
| D-5100 Aachen      |                                         |
| X.400: <s=vogt; ou=htekg; ou=hia; p=rwth-aachen; a=dbp; c=de |
|        vogt@htekg.hia.rwth-aachen.dbp.de                     |
| UUCP:  vogt%htekg.hia.rwth-aachen.dbp.de@unido.uucp          |
|        ..unido!gmdzi!htekg.hia.rwth-aachen.dbp.de!vogt       |
| EARN:  vogt@htekg.hia.rwth-aachen.dbp.de                     |