[comp.sources.wanted] comp.sources.x archives ??

A.C.G.Saunders@newcastle.ac.uk (Aidan Saunders) (03/21/90)

Would some kind soul put me out of my misery & tell me where
the comp.sources.x stuff is archived PLEASE ?!

Thanks
aidan

ARPA :: a.c.g.saunders@newcastle.ac.uk
UUCP :: ...!ukc!newcastle.ac.uk!a.c.g.saunders

brando@uiucme2.me.uiuc.edu (Brando W. Brown) (03/21/90)

In article <1990Mar20.224720.12947@newcastle.ac.uk> A.C.G.Saunders@newcastle.ac.uk (Aidan Saunders) writes:
>Would some kind soul put me out of my misery & tell me where
>the comp.sources.x stuff is archived PLEASE ?!

Well, along with the regular MIT X Distribution sets,
wuarchive.wustl.edu	128.252.135.4 claims to have comp.sources.x,

comp.binaries.amiga, apple2 atari.st ibm.pc and the similar comp.sources stuff.

Brando

|   Brandon Brown                    Internet:   brando@uiucme.me.uiuc.edu   |
|   Addamax Corporation              UUCP:       uunet!uiucuxc!addamax!brown |
|   2009 Fox Drive                   GEnie:      xmg23356 macbrando          |
|   Champaign, IL  61820             CompuServe: 73040,447                   |