[comp.sources.wanted] How do you obtain a X11R4 release tape ??

In article <2372@osc.COM> rp@osc.COM (Rich Patterson) writes:
>	I'm sure this question is asked a lot.  How do I obtain an X11R4
>release tape?  I do not have ftp access.  I would prefer non-commercial
>sources, not the ones making bundles off of copying tapes!  Thanks.

If you want a 1/4" QIC-24 cartridge, we will make a copy for $100.00.

Send check for $100 to:

	Virtual Technologies, Inc.
	46030 Manekin Plaza,  Suite 160
	Sterling Va 22170

The tape will be made the day we get the order & shipped out UPS Blue.

                                                Sterling, VA 22170