[comp.sources.wanted] Mail Logger Wanted

brian@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Brian Phillips) (04/10/90)

      I'm looking for an email reader (like recnotes) that when mailed to,
      can identify key words in incoming email and create and fill files or
      directories based on the subject or on embedded information.  What I
      need is a just a semi-intelligent mail logger.  Hope you can help...

    Regards,

    Brian Phillips, MTS
    Quality and Productivity Section
      Corvallis Information Systems
    Hewlett Packard Company
    Corvallis,  OR  97330
    PH: 503-750-4024
    Internet:  hp-labs![hp-pcd,hpcvlx]!brian
          or brian@hpcvxbjp, or brian@hpcvlx

emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) (04/11/90)

In article <102030003@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com> brian@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Brian Phillips) writes:

	 I'm looking for an email reader (like recnotes) that when mailed to,
	 can identify key words in incoming email and create and fill files or
	 directories based on the subject or on embedded information.  What I
	 need is a just a semi-intelligent mail logger.  Hope you can help...

Chip will probably pipe in and say that 'deliver' is just the thing.
Chip?

--Ed

ronald@robobar.co.uk (Ronald S H Khoo) (04/12/90)

In article <EMV.90Apr10170545@duby.math.lsa.umich.edu> emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) writes:

> Chip will probably pipe in and say that 'deliver' is just the thing.
> Chip?

Shouldn't that read "...will probably chip in and say..." ?

(Sorry Chip, couldn't resist :-)
--
Eunet: Ronald.Khoo@robobar.Co.Uk   Phone: +44 1 991 1142    Fax: +44 1 998 8343
Paper: Robobar Ltd. 22 Wadsworth Road, Perivale, Middx., UB6 7JD ENGLAND.