[comp.sources.wanted] Screen Dump Wanted

cowleym@sacae.oz.au (05/08/90)

Are there any Graphics Screen dump programs available (ie free) for an
EGA/VGA graphics card that I could "ftp" or otherwise obtain. It should
be able to dump to a standard Epson, 80 column printer.

Thankyou in anticipation,
Margaret

internet address: cowleym@magill.sacae.edu.au

6500chng@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (B. N. Cheng) (05/10/90)

In article <4997.2646afd6@sacae.oz.au> cowleym@sacae.oz.au writes:

>Are there any Graphics Screen dump programs available (ie free) for an
>EGA/VGA graphics card that I could "ftp" or otherwise obtain. It should
>be able to dump to a standard Epson, 80 column printer.

>Thankyou in anticipation,
>Margaret

>internet address: cowleym@magill.sacae.edu.au

I would suggest PIZAZZ. But this is commercial software, and supports
many printers and graphic cards as well.