[comp.sources.wanted] ascii.h

farnham@bu-tyng.bu.edu (Dave Farnham) (05/04/90)

I finally got around to building "STEVIE" and suddenly
all these requests for "ascii.h" that were appearing a
few weeks ago made sense!!  Could some kind soul please
toss the file my way.

Thanks,

Dave Farnham

(bu-tyng!farnham@bu.edu, ...!uunet!wang!bu-tyng!farnham)
Tel: (508) 649-9731
Fax: (508) 649-6926

martin@utzoo.uucp (Martin Hofmann) (05/28/90)

In article <3808@bu-tyng.bu.edu> farnham@bu-tyng.bu.edu (Dave Farnham) writes:
>I finally got around to building "STEVIE" and suddenly
>all these requests for "ascii.h" that were appearing a
>few weeks ago made sense!!  Could some kind soul please
>toss the file my way.

I was just thinking of sending this message myself.  Perhaps someone could
also send me a copy, or let me know from where I could ftp the missing file.
	Thanks
--
The world is sacred.  You cannot improve it.	| Martin Hofmann, U of Toronto
If you try to change it, you will ruin it.	| martin@zoo.toronto.edu