[comp.sources.wanted] Operations Research

dhom@spica.acs.calpoly.edu (David Hom) (05/30/90)

Howdy,  I was wondering if there is any operations research src available
out there.  Specifically,  linear programming (simplex) stuff.

Thanks.

Dave
dhom@cosmos.acs.calpoly.edu
dhom@data.acs.calpoly.edu

metz@iam.unibe.ch (Igor Metz) (05/30/90)

In article <2662f825.73cc@petunia.CalPoly.EDU> dhom@spica.acs.calpoly.edu.UUCP (David Hom) writes:
>Howdy,  I was wondering if there is any operations research src available
>out there.  Specifically,  linear programming (simplex) stuff.

 Go and buy the book

W.H.Press; B.P.Flannery; S.A.Teukolsky; W.T.Vetterling:
Numerical Recipes in {C,Fortran,Pascal}. The Art of Scientific Computing.
Cambridge University Press. ~$50.

All the programs described in the book are also available on diskettes from
the publisher.
--
Igor Metz
Institut fuer Informatik und angew. Mathematik, Universitaet Bern, Switzerland.

lindahl@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Charlie Lindahl) (06/02/90)

A few months back I posted a query to INFO-MAC bboard to find LP programs
on the MAC. I received a VOLUMINOUS number of replies (about 20K worth).

Rather than post to this bboard (particularly if no one is interested in
MAC stuff), I'll point folks to the SUMEX INFO-MAC archives under
info-mac/report/linear-programming-packages.txt.

--
Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute