[comp.sources.wanted] pd sort program

bob@bdofed.UUCP (n) (07/03/90)

I am looking for a pd sort program that I can port to MS-DOS and Unix.
I need a common sort program between the two environments. The sort
program can not be limited 64K like the default one on MS-DOS.

Thanx in advance
		bob

rahard@eeserv.ee.umanitoba.ca (Budi Rahardjo) (07/06/90)

In article <240@bdofed.UUCP> bob@bdofed.UUCP (n) writes:
>I am looking for a pd sort program that I can port to MS-DOS and Unix.
>I need a common sort program between the two environments. The sort
>program can not be limited 64K like the default one on MS-DOS.

You might want to try "PERL". It's a super language, easy to learn.
The MSDOS verison is available from simtel20. There is a PERL directory
there. Unix version is available in several archive sites.
Check with comp.lang.perl

PS: I was going to use personal e-mail, but can't get thru your site.

-- Budi
--
Budi Rahardjo                 <rahardj@ccu.umanitoba.ca>
<rahard@ee.umanitoba.ca>   <rahard@budi.ee.umanitoba.ca>