[comp.sources.wanted] looking for "afio"

levy@mtcchi.uucp (2656-Daniel R. Levy(0000000)0000) (07/03/90)

I am looking for a source for "afio", a cpio-replacement tool.  I saw it some
years back on the net.  Now I need it I can't find it :-(.  Please help.

Muchas Gracias in Advancias,

--
Daniel R. Levy
Memorex Telex Corporation

pgraham@lfpd1.Dayton.NCR.COM (Paul.Graham@Dayton.NCR.COM) (07/05/90)

In article <1990Jul2.205451.7071@mtcchi.uucp> levy@mtcchi.UUCP (Daniel R. Levy) writes:
>I am looking for a source for "afio", a cpio-replacement tool.  I saw it some
>years back on the net.  Now I need it I can't find it :-(.  Please help.

I would also like a copy of the "afio" source.

--
Paul.Graham@Dayton.NCR.COM   ...!uunet!ncrlnk!lfpd1!pgraham
NCR Corporate Logistics Division, Information Systems & Procedures

chas@sfc.Wichita.NCR.COM (Charles Binford) (07/09/90)

In article <1990Jul2.205451.7071@mtcchi.uucp> levy@mtcchi.UUCP (Daniel R. Levy) writes:
>I am looking for a source for "afio", a cpio-replacement tool.  I saw it some
>years back on the net.  Now I need it I can't find it :-(.  Please help.

send mail to netlib@uunet with the following lines:

send volume12/afio/part01 from comp.sources.unix
send volume12/afio/part02 from comp.sources.unix

The sources will be sent to your mailbox.  I get responses in about
4 hours.
--
Charles Binford, Automation Engineering, NCR PPD Wichita
    <C.Binford@Wichita.NCR.COM>

erik@echocen.UUCP (Erik Ch. Ohrnberger) (07/10/90)

In article <213@lfpd1.Dayton.NCR.COM>, pgraham@lfpd1.Dayton.NCR.COM (Paul.Graham@Dayton.NCR.COM) writes:
> In article <1990Jul2.205451.7071@mtcchi.uucp> levy@mtcchi.UUCP (Daniel R. Levy) writes:
> >I am looking for a source for "afio", a cpio-replacement tool.  I saw it some
> >years back on the net.  Now I need it I can't find it :-(.  Please help.
> >

> I would also like a copy of the "afio" source.

		Erik.

--
Erik Ohrnberger             Work: sharkey!edsews!edstip!ohrnb
2620 Woodchase Court        Home: sharkey!eds.com!echocen!erik

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (07/11/90)

There have been several recent requests for the afio sources.

The afio code was posted to volume 12 of comp.sources.unix. Try
the most convenient archive site for your location.

 Thos Sumner       Internet: thos@cca.ucsf.edu
 (The I.G.)        UUCP: ...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos
                   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704 USA

I hear nothing in life is certain but death and taxes -- and they're
working on death.

#include <disclaimer.std>