[comp.sources.wanted] Tactical Warfare

michelob@pawl.rpi.edu (Michael R. Shea) (07/10/90)

     I was wondering if there is a public domain tactical warfare
game, similiar to Mech Brigade, out there.  I have a IBM clone,
with low density (360K) 5.25" drives.  Any help would be apreciated.

--
 Michael R. Shea
 michelob@life.pawl.rpi.edu

josef@nixpbe.UUCP (Moellers) (07/12/90)

In <$MR$P1#@rpi.edu> michelob@pawl.rpi.edu (Michael R. Shea) writes:

>     I was wondering if there is a public domain tactical warfare
>game, similiar to Mech Brigade, out there.  I have a IBM clone,
>with low density (360K) 5.25" drives.  Any help would be apreciated.

Choke, vomit!
Who ever wants to play tactical warefare?
Watch the news, You'll see the real thing B-(}!

--
| Josef Moellers		|	c/o Nixdorf Computer AG	|
|  USA: mollers.pad@nixbur.uucp	|	Abt. PXD-S14		|