[comp.sources.wanted] ADL adventure definition language

news@gvlv2.GVL.Unisys.COM (The NEWS user) (07/12/90)

archives a few weeks ago, and am having great fun with it.
--
Is the author, Ross Cunniff, still/yet on the net? Or Tim Brengle?
Or anyone who has taken it further than the June '87 (3.0?) version?

dt@yenta.alb.nm.us (David B. Thomas) (07/13/90)

news@gvlv2.GVL.Unisys.COM (The NEWS user) writes:

> [of ADL]
>Is the author, Ross Cunniff, still/yet on the net? Or Tim Brengle?
>Or anyone who has taken it further than the June '87 (3.0?) version?

I took it a lot further.  Try multiple players playing asynchronously on
multiple terminals, complete with event reporting to other players,
the ability to interact completely (fight, talk, use walkie talkies,
kill each other..) etc.  And a greatly enhanced standard function
library to boot!

>Hummm... what to do about wanting to be a good kid about copyright
>when the author seems to have totally evaporated?

Right!  Well, I just sent some mail so we'll see what comes of it.

					David