[comp.sources.wanted] Patches for MMDF II wanted

celvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK (Chris Elvin) (07/31/90)

Can anybody point me to (or supply me with) patches to MMDF II.  I am
currently running patch level 37.  What is the lastest patch level.

I have UK NIFTP access for anonymous ftp and also Internet access
for anonymous ftp. Note, I have no name server, so please send me
the numeric adress of any internet hosts

		Thankx in advance

			C.

--
Chris Elvin
C.Elvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK                    "Beware of low flying butterflies!"

david@twg.com (David S. Herron) (08/05/90)

In article <1990Jul31.062107.21055@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK> celvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK (Chris Elvin) writes:
>Can anybody point me to (or supply me with) patches to MMDF II.  I am
>currently running patch level 37.  What is the lastest patch level.

The current patchlevel of MMDF-IIb is `43'.  Hmm.. mebbe we shoulda
made that last patch set a bit smaller, oh well, too late now.

Anyway, as always, you get MMDF patches via anonymous ftp from `sh.cs.net'

	| 17 - gonzo:david --> hn sh.cs.net
	sh.cs.net 192.31.103.3

in the directory `mmdf'.  The files are "update-nn".  A few other
interesting files are in there ... in particular a .ps file describing
reasons why one might want to use MMDF, especially in comparison
with sendmail.  (no, I didn't write this)

There is mail access through the CSNET info-server but I don't
remember the details.

<- David Herron, an MMDF weenie, <david@twg.com>
<- Formerly: David Herron -- NonResident E-Mail Hack <david@ms.uky.edu>
<-
<- Sign me up for one "I survived Jaka's Story" T-shirt!