[comp.sources.wanted] free text adventures

mcdonald@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug McDonald) (08/29/90)

I have placed source code (portable) and executables (IBM-PC only) for
the classic text adventures Dungeon and Adventure, as well as my own
sci-fi-ish World, on c.scs.uiuc.edu. The files ...shr are the sources
(C for World, Fortran [works with f2c if you lack a Fortran compiler] for
the others. The .zip files are the PC executables. The source for Dungeon
is NOT the version in volume 2 of comp.sources.games - it is real,
almost entirely legal, Fortran.

The color screen and status line of the PC World are not in the C source.

The internet address of c.scs.uiuc.edu is 128.174.90.3.

Doug McDonald

lloyd@freezer.it.udel.edu (donald lloyd) (08/29/90)

In article <1990Aug28.183332.3292@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> mcdonald@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug McDonald) writes:

>(C for World, Fortran [works with f2c if you lack a Fortran compiler] for
>the others. The .zip files are the PC executables. The source for Dungeon

	Well, I lack a Fortran compiler... where might I find f2c?  (Hopefully
w/C source).