[comp.sources.wanted] WANTED: 'f2c' source code

craig@calvin.UUCP (Craig S. Cochran) (08/30/90)

I am looking for the 'f2c' FORTRAN to C source converter.  I have seen
several references to it whenever anyone posts FORTRAN source, yet I
have never seen it posted and can find no record of it in any of the
archive sites which I have access to.  Would someone kindly point me
in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

-Craig   <sun!valid!ccochran>

--
Craig S. Cochran                           Valid Logic Systems
Voice: 408/944-8037                        San Jose, CA  95134

guest@gypsy.ims.fhg.de (Troff Guest TeX Daemon) (08/30/90)

craig@calvin.UUCP (Craig S. Cochran) writes:

>I am looking for the 'f2c' FORTRAN to C source converter.  I have seen
>several references to it whenever anyone posts FORTRAN source, yet I
>have never seen it posted and can find no record of it in any of the
>archive sites which I have access to.  Would someone kindly point me
>in the right direction?

>Thanks in advance.

>-Craig   <sun!valid!ccochran>

>--
>Craig S. Cochran                           Valid Logic Systems
>Voice: 408/944-8037                        San Jose, CA  95134

f2c is available from netlib@research.att.com

Just send it a mail message containing the line
     send index from f2c
or, to get things started, a mail containing the line
     help

Hope this helps!

	Goncal