[comp.sources.wanted] Elm <-> MH utility?

chaffee@reed.UUCP (Alex Chaffee) (09/17/90)

I'm getting ready to write a sed or awk script which converts MH folders
into standard /usr/spool/mail-style folders, so that elm can read them.  But
before I do, I thought I should ask if anyone else has such a beast.

Much obliged,

 - Alex
--
Alex Chaffee
chaffee@reed.{UUCP,BITNET}

chaffee@reed.bitnet (Alex Chaffee,(259),,2341988) (09/22/90)

In article <15473@reed.UUCP> chaffee@reed.UUCP (Alex Chaffee) writes:
>I'm getting ready to write a sed or awk script which converts MH folders
>into standard /usr/spool/mail-style folders, so that elm can read them.  But
>before I do, I thought I should ask if anyone else has such a beast.
>
>Much obliged,
>
> - Alex

Several people responded; one actually sent me a shell script which seemed
to do exactly what I wanted.  Unfortunately, right at that moment, the file
system filled up and I lost the mail.  (I actually ended up saving a
0-length file, then deleting the original.)

So could whoever it was please send it to me again?

Still more obliged,

 - Alex