[comp.sources.wanted] ZMODEM on UNIX anyone?

grega@hpcuhd.HP.COM (Number 6) (10/05/90)

Can anyone point me to a set of sources which implement the ZMODEM
protocol on a UNIX platform?

Merci en avance,

|  Greg Anderson  |   hpcuhd!grega      |      grega@hpcuhd.HP.COM           |
| "It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy.  It's only          |
|  necessary to be rich." -- Alan Alda                                       |

grega@hpcuhd.HP.COM (Number 6) (10/05/90)

grega@hpcuhd.HP.COM (Number 6):
>Can anyone point me to a set of sources which implement the ZMODEM
>protocol on a UNIX platform?

Thanks for the overwhelming response!  Thanks to several kind individuals,
I now how pointers to code AND actual code!

(ain't technology wonderful?)
----------

w8sdz@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (10/06/90)

In article <106710001@hpcuhd.HP.COM> grega@hpcuhd.HP.COM (Number 6) writes:
>Can anyone point me to a set of sources which implement the ZMODEM
>protocol on a UNIX platform?

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74] directory pd3:<misc.zmodem> always
contains the latest Zmodem from Chuck Forsberg.

Keith

--
Keith Petersen
Co-SysOp, Detroit Download Central 313-885-3956 (212/V22bis/HST/V32/V42bis)