[comp.sources.wanted] rolodex

dave@clsib21.UUCP (David P. Hansen) (08/18/89)

I lost my rolodex sources. Anyone feel like sending me a recent copy?
Thanks.

--
Man has become a technological	  TT		David P. Hansen, CLSI, Inc.
giant and a moral idiot!        TTTTTT		320 Nevada Street

root@cca.ucsf.edu (Systems Staff) (08/19/89)

In article <1296@clsib21.UUCP>, dave@clsib21.UUCP (David P. Hansen) writes:
> I lost my rolodex sources. Anyone feel like sending me a recent copy?
> Thanks.

Try your friendly neighborhood comp.sources.unix archive site.

There are two postings in Volume 13 (and an older one in an earlier
volume).

The little one is called rf; the big one (4 parts) is called rolodex.

 Thos Sumner       Internet: thos@cca.ucsf.edu
 (The I.G.)        UUCP: ...ucbvax!ucsfcgl!cca.ucsf!thos
                   BITNET:  thos@ucsfcca

 U.S. Mail:  Thos Sumner, Computer Center, Rm U-76, UCSF
             San Francisco, CA 94143-0704 USA

OS|2 -- an Operating System for puppets.

#include <disclaimer.std>

dave@clsib21.UUCP (David P. Hansen) (08/21/89)

Anyone have the rolodex sources which were posted to comp.sources.misc
some time ago?

--
Man has become a technological	  TT		David P. Hansen, CLSI, Inc.
giant and a moral idiot!        TTTTTT		320 Nevada Street
	----------------	  TT		Newtonville, MA  02160
UUCP: {...}bbn!clsib21!dave       TT        Internet: dave%clsib21.uucp@bbn.com

tim@vicom.com (Tim Richardson) (10/13/90)

I'm looking for a DOS version of, or a program which is compatible with
the Unix program we have at work... e.g. TMC ROLODEX (version 2.0.2).

Does anyone know of such a thing?
--
Tim Richardson
  ames!vsi1!tim   tim@vicom.com