[comp.sources.wanted] SPICE libraries/models wanted

schriste@uceng.UC.EDU (Steven V. Christensen) (10/15/90)

Hi,
	I'm looking for an FTP site with various SPICE models, and
more importantly, libraries for various transistors. Specifically
I need the 2N3904, but I would like as many as I can get.

		Thanks,
		  Steven

--
Steven V. Christensen
U.C. College of Eng.

mark@mips.COM (Mark G. Johnson) (10/15/90)

In article <6405@uceng.UC.EDU> schriste@uceng.UC.EDU (Steven V. Christensen) writes:
  >I'm looking ... SPICE models ... for various transistors.
  >Specifically I need the 2N3904, but I would like as many as I can get.

Have a look at an article in Electronic Design magazine, April 13, 1989,
page 109.  They give SPICE parameters for a "generic NPN" transistor
which is the common 2N2222A device.
--
 -- Mark Johnson
 	MIPS Computer Systems, 930 E. Arques M/S 2-02, Sunnyvale, CA 94086